Hey lovelies! I hope you all are doing well.
Today im going to share with you guys an easy quick DIY for making Coconut Coffee Scrub which i use in winters.
- Coffee grinds
- Coconut Oil
- Brown sugar
- Take half cup of coffee and grind it or you can purchase coffee grinds from market.
- Then put equal amount of brown sugar in coffee grinds.
- Take 3 to 4 tbsp coconut oil
- Finally mix all the ingredients together.
Here’s your Coconut Coffee Scrub ready. Apply and rub on your body & face thoroughly.
- Diminishes Inflammation
- Exfoliates skin
- Reduces cellulite
- Brown sugar & coconut oil has many benefits for skin
- Coffee grinds will remove dead skin cells and will make your skin smoother
This scrub is best in winters but not suitable for summers as it includes coconut oil in it.
Follow me on | Instagram |